Terms & Conditions of Use
By signing up for the Panopedia service ("Service") or any of the services of Clover & Dime Pte. Ltd. ("Clover & Dime") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Clover & Dime reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Panopedia website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service agreement before you may become a Panopedia user.
Everyday language summaries are provided for your benefit and are not legally binding. By using Panopedia or any Clover & Dime services, you are agreeing to these terms. Be sure to occasionally check back for updates.
1. Account Terms
- 1.1You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- 1.2You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- 1.3You acknowledge that Clover & Dime will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- 1.4You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Clover & Dime cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- 1.5You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Panopedia account ("Uploaded Content"). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 1.6A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Clover & Dime will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You are responsibile for your Account and any content and material you upload. Don't use Panopedia for anything illegal or transmit any harmful code. Remember that with any violation of these terms we will cancel your service.
If we need to reach you, we will send you an email.
2. Account Activation
- 2.1Subject to section 2.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party ("Account Owner") for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- 2.2If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- 2.3Upon purchasing a subscription plan under Panopedia, your account will be preset to automatically renew each month, quarter (every 3 months) or year depending on your choice during the checkout process, so long as your Panopedia account remains active. You acknowledge that it is your sole responsibility to cancel your subscription to deactivate the auto-renewal function should you choose to do so.
The person signing up for the Panopedia Service is responsible for the account and is bound by these Terms of Service. If you signup on behalf of your employer, your employer owns the account and is also bound by our Terms of Service.
Any subscription you purchase through us will automatically renew unless you terminate your subscription.
3. General Conditions
- 3.1Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- 3.2You may not use the Clover & Dime service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Republic of Singapore.
- 3.3You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Clover & Dime.
- 3.4You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Panopedia or Panopedia trademarks and/or variations and misspellings thereof.
- 3.5Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.6You understand that your Uploaded Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted wil Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) during transfer over networks.
The Panopedia service belongs to us. You are not allowed to rip it off or use it for any illegal or sketchy purpose.
Your content may be transferred unencrypted and may be altered, but credit card information is always encrypted.
4. Clover & Dime Rights
- 4.1We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 4.2We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 4.3We may, but have no obligation to, remove Uploaded content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 4.4Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Panopedia customer, Clover & Dime employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 4.5Clover & Dime does not pre-screen Uploaded Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Uploaded Content that is available via the Service.
- 4.6We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Clover & Dime employees and contractors may also be Panopedia customers and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- 4.7In the event of a dispute regarding account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- 4.8Clover & Dime retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful account ownership and transfer an account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful account owner, Clover & Dime reserves the right to temporarily disable an account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
We can modify, cancel or refuse the service at anytime.
In the event of an ownership dispute over a Panopedia account, we can freeze the account or transfer it to the rightful owner.
5. Limitation of Liability
- 5.1You expressly understand and agree that Clover & Dime shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- 5.2In no event shall Clover & Dime or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Clover & Dime partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- 5.3Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- 5.4Clover & Dime does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- 5.5Clover & Dime does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- 5.6Clover & Dime does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
We are not responsible if you break the law, breach this agreement or go against the rights of a third party, especially if you get sued.
Service is "as is" so it may have errors or interruptions and we provide no warranties.
6. Waiver and Complete Agreement
- 6.1The failure of Clover & Dime to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Clover & Dime and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Clover & Dime (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If Clover & Dime chooses not to enforce any of these provisions at any time, it does not mean that they give up that right later.
These terms of service make up the agreement that applies to you. This means that any previous agreements between you and Clover & Dime don't apply if they conflict with these terms.
7. Intellectual Property and Customer Content
- 7.1We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Panopedia service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your content at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- 7.2By uploading Content, you agree: (a) to allow other internet users to view your uploaded Content; (b) to allow Clover & Dime to display and store your uploaded Content; and (c) that Clover & Dime can, at any time, review all the uploaded Content submitted by you to its Service.
- 7.3You retain ownership over all uploaded Content that you upload to a Panopedia account; however, by making your virtual tour public, you agree to allow others to view your Content. You are responsible for compliance of Personal Content with any applicable laws or regulations.
- 7.4You retain ownership over all content that you submit to Panopedia however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- 7.5You are responsible for all content you upload. You agree to hold all civil and criminal liabilities for all content you uploaded, and Clover & Dime shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your content.
- 7.6We will not disclose your confidential information to third parties, except as required in the course of providing our services. Confidential information includes any materials or information provided by you to us which is not publicly known. Confidential information does not include information that: (a) was in the public domain at the time we received it; (b) comes into the public domain after we received it through no fault of ours; (c) we received from someone other than you without breach of our or their confidentiality obligations; or (d) we are required by law to disclose.
Anything you upload remains yours and your responsibility. If you want to remove your content, just delete from your account.
8. Payment of Fees
- 8.1A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway.
- 8.2The service will be billed in monthly, quarterly (every 3 months) or yearly intervals. Before your billing period is due, the Account Owner will be sent at least two payment notices via the email provided. Once the billing date has passed by 14 days, users have 14 days, weekends and public holidays inclusive, to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- 8.3All fees are exclusive of all state or other governmental sales, goods and services, or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future ("Taxes"). You are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
- 8.4To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place other than the billing address you have provided when the service is made, you must update your address immediately in your account profile.
- 8.5Clover & Dime does not provide refunds.
For live payment gateways, a valid credit card is required. You will be automatically billed every month, quarter or yearly depending on the billing cycle when you subscribed. If we are unable to charge to your credit card, you will have 14 days to pay. Taxes is not included and will be billed to your credit card. If you're exempt from taxes, let us know by giving us your original exemption certificate and we'll stop adding taxes to your bill. No refunds.
9. Cancellation and Termination
- 9.1You may cancel your subscription at anytime at your account administration console.
- 9.2Once cancellation is confirmed, all of your uploaded Content will be immediately deleted. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- 9.3When you cancel your subscription, you will have to declare knowledge of the immediate and irrecoverable purge of your data.
- 9.4If you cancel the Service in the middle of your billing cycle, we do not provide refunds for the remaing unused period.
- 9.5We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Panopedia service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- 9.6Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Clover & Dime may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
To initiate a cancellation, you may do so from your account dashboard. Once cancellation is confirmed, all your content will be permanently deleted immediately. You will also have to declare that you know the data deleted is irreversible. If you cancel in the middle of your subscription, you'll not be provided refunds for the remaining unused period.
We may change or cancel your account at any time. Any fraud and we will suspend or cancel your account.
10. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 10.1Prices for using Panopedia are subject to change at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Panopedia Site (panopedia.com) or the administration menu of your Panopedia account via an announcement.
- 10.2Prices upon your subscription to any Plan will remain the same throughout the lifespan of your account, until you have decided to cancel.
- 10.3Discounts and coupons, if any are provided to be used only once. The renewal fees will not include any discounts and will be subjected to the full price upon your subscription.
- 10.4Clover & Dime reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- 10.5Clover & Dime shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Your subscription fees will remain the same throughout the lifetime of your subscription, not inclusive of discounts which are only provided for the initial invoice, unless you have decided to terminate your subscription. We may change or discontinue the service at anytime, without liability.
11. Optional Tools
- 11.1Panopedia may provide you with access to third party tools over which Panopedia neither monitors nor has any control or input.
- 11.2You acknowledge and agree that Panopedia provides access to such tools "as is" without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. Clover & Dime shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third party tools.
- 11.3Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third party provider(s).
We are not responsible for third party tools so use them at your own risk. If you use them you agree that we do not provide a warranty, so get advice beforehand.
12. DMCA Notice and Takedown Procedure
- 12.1Clover & Dime supports the protection of intellectual property and asks Panopedia users to do the same. It's our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If someone believes that one of our users is infringing their intellectual property rights, they can send a DMCA Notice to Clover & Dime's designated agent using our form. Upon receiving a DMCA Notice, we may remove or disable access to the material claimed to be a copyright infringement. Once provided with a notice of takedown, the user can reply with a counter notification using our form if they object to the complaint. The original complainant has 14 business days after we receive a counter notification to seek a court order restraining the user from engaging in the infringing activity, otherwise we restore the material. For more information, please send us an email at email@example.com
Clover & Dime respects intellectual property rights and you should too. If we receive a DMCA Notice, we may disable access or remove the allegedly infringing content from your account. If you don't think the claim is valid, you can proceed with a counter notification.
For everyone else this means,
If you believe one of our subscribers is infringing your intellectual property rights, you can send Clover & Dime a DMCA Notice. We will expeditiously disable access or remove the content and notify the user. Be advised that we post all notices we receive.